Read Death Note, Vol. 6: 交換 by Tsugumi Ohba Free Online
Book Title: Death Note, Vol. 6: 交換|
The size of the: 13.88 MB
Date of issue: April 8th 2005
The author of the book: Tsugumi Ohba
Format files: PDF
ISBN 13: 9784088737959
Read full description of the books Death Note, Vol. 6: 交換:AHHHH THAT ENDING. Like excuse me but you cannot end a book like that. *hyperventilates quietly in the back row* OKAY! So I'm still vaguely dissatisfied with this one, but the next one promises to be BRILLIANT. Here I am. Still at Death Note's mercy and not even sad.
MY RANDOM THOUGHTS WHILST READING:
• It still amuses me how L holds things. Like always with the very tips of his fingers like he doesn't like touching things. He is so adorable. And also how he sits.
• And also how sometimes he and Light need to punch each other and then they settle back down and keep solving mysteries.
• BUT WHY IS LIGHT SO DIFFERENT. HE BETTER HAVE SUCH A CUNNING PLAN OR I'M GONNA BE DISAPPOINTED.
• See the main problem with this book (and the last) is that it focus on apprehending this new Kira who is some evil company dude. And I mean...who cares???? The stakes were SO much more interesting before. Sitting through pages and pages and pages of company dudes talking MAKES ME WEEP LIKE A VERY PERPLEXED GRAPE. #NotHappyJan
• I also felt this one was pretty slow. Usually I devour these in one sitting, but I actually found myself putting it down twice and not being that bothered.
• Also as much as I do like Misa, because she's adorable, it STILL bothers me that her only aim in life is to please/love Light. Like. No.
• THE ENDING WAS SO ACTIONY AND BRILLIANT. AHHHHHHHHHHH. And the little "coming up next" paragraph indicated that answers are coming about Kira/Light in the next book... And I want it immediately. CURSE YOU THURSDAY FOR BEING MY LIBRARY DAY AND FOR ME HAVING TO WAIT THAT LONG.
• Ahem. Excuse me.
• Why is L so cute though? It should be illegal.
• Also L x Misa's relationship is everything because they really hate each other and it's adorable.
• ALSO I STILL LIKE LIGHT.
• Yup. I'm done now.
Read information about the authorTsugumi Ōba (Profile in Japanese: 大場 つぐみ), born in Tokyo, Japan, is a writer best known for the manga Death Note. His/her real identity is a closely guarded secret. As stated by the profile placed at the beginning of each Death Note manga, Ōba collects teacups and develops manga plots while holding his knees on a chair, similar to a habit of L, one of the main characters of the series.
There is speculation that Tsugumi Ōba is a pen name and that he is really Hiroshi Gamō. Pointing out that in Bakuman the main character's uncle was a one-hit wonder manga artist who worked on a gag super hero manga, very similar to Gamō and Tottemo! Luckyman in all aspects. Also that the storyboards drawn by Ōba greatly resemble Tottemo! Luckyman in style.
Add a comment to Death Note, Vol. 6: 交換
Read EBOOK Death Note, Vol. 6: 交換 by Tsugumi Ohba Online free
|Download Death Note, Vol. 6: 交換 PDF:||death-note-vol-6-.pdf|